Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Now the Blog Truly Begins!

Hi guys! I'm back, or should I say we're back

We got a new home in November 2013, and had our 3rd son on April 19, 2014. It's been a busy year. But it's off to a good start. One of my goals this year is to get my blog up and going on a regular basis, as well as starting to post videos to my Youtube channel. I want to do fun stuff like makeup reviews, but I also want to post and talk candidly about my health issues and my extreme anxiety. I think that getting it out and having others to relate to will help me better cope. With that being said;

Things you will see-
Rants, raves, reviews, DIY tutorials, Vlogs, blogs, commentaries, opinions, optimism, funny stories, awesome pictures, and anything else that it crosses my mind that you guys (and gals) want to hear about.

Share me, comment me, or message me. Ask anything, and I'll do my best to answer. If I don't have the answer, I'll find it for you. I'm a wiz with a search engine. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment